Friday 16 March 2012

Nutella Mug Cakes

Photo courtesy of Sarah Gatehouse


Are you mugging me off !?

A freshly prepared, hot chocolate cake with beautiful gooey centre ready in less than 5 minutes? Made with ingredients you probably have in your kitchen cupboards already...

You may think I've gone nut(ella)y but it is possible, I promise you, I'm not taking you for a mug, I'm just showing you how to prepare a super fast, delicious desert in one!


Ingredients, for 4 mugs - 

8 Tbsp Self Raising Flour
8 Tbsp Granulated Sugar
2 Eggs
6 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
6 Tbsp Semi Skimmed Milk
6 Tbsp Nutella
6 Tbsp of Vegetable or Olive Oil

  • Combine all of the above in a large bowl and whisk together with a fork until smooth.
  • Separate the mixture between mugs, half fill each.
  • Cook each one in the microwave for 90 seconds - 3 minutes, depending on oven wattage and size of portion, until the pudding has risen and set on top.

Serve with vanilla ice cream

1 comment:

  1. These were AMAZING!! Am surprised Rachel let me have enough time to take the photo, the way these disappeared!! Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete